Michael James Stone Administrator
     Site-Administrator member isonline
![[send pm] [send pm]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_tTQCVX-7EoRntbwefD5Sp2cD_ZJ1Sem5SV1NWOPHgsF-f90tILbdx_0z8pZX0Ae49jb8P_hLv-TZRKJWdNdgU7PNkPL3sVa2Q55GcU3WvvzLoMnudqUklzDw=s0-d) Joined: May 2012 Gender: Male Posts: 1,890
|  | I trust you « Thread Started Today at 5:34am » | ![[Delete] [Delete]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_srQt9aOtUO9WyGiJxvQvaN6Ub2Ryp9qENm18B9_qqY6dm-zyeDS_UNzRE5GWV9wSx2UWEw2fRBTmGfECLvQHhJmdDJAsFawqbh3HKc3qjyKA3R95o=s0-d) |
![[image] [image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_uPgSAAOtIS4edYDFUA8qRNAnSgdvSsb-v9vA3unTWV28NVIQiMIg2b9xjpJJPg8D2GbByJDa1KOxXJ6rmuL4QlSUIULNPa_h56IoDrILfIo0O3VS5TBcFFIrFZRkX6W0D11Ck=s0-d)
Daylight reveals what the Night has left behind God I see you in the Morning.
Thank You for Today
I have no knowledge of what you may do No knowledge of what you may say
I only know O lord Most High God I trust God
I trust you Father though the day be turned to ashes and I find my self in tears
I trust you Father though I see little today of How you may deliver me in your mercy
By the Grace that you have given me I trust you God
All I can do is Trust You God And I do Trust You | |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment