Michael James Stone Administrator
     Site-Administrator member isonline
![[send pm] [send pm]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_vhKpdqCb29EBljQaRj6gX8-uT1XrPbVxX7yrN43hQ9o43OnbZk6zQJS0z2e-WhvJisQvPhCj1KnADYyLgdcgUTfJ4gh82R_a82fY-Q320sXcJkCgm3UQovsA=s0-d) Joined: May 2012 Gender: Male Posts: 1,771
|  | God..... « Thread Started Today at 5:28am » | ![[Delete] [Delete]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_u6HAEzcdiMh6p3RtNh8W250AVgL30BwZjGirJUdav6xW0HV2CSMDednnp-E4Y3v9kbHjQ4Z2MpJ6oNsw4XlSyOXwR1chrYamQTOjWE-soEspxSrFE=s0-d) |
![[image] [image]](https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img_proxy/AEn0k_sxARDGV2f2g3YgMZM56DQZK776Rs9c16V5KMPPE1rPkx3BBDQBqjhEYwQWAtieESO0AyGjeZloacVqTEMCirmPMqu-ZbeLFADWfFnz30nS3HjVDnt1v8ijZN_hS4vomBe8iy4=s0-d)
God of Heaven and Earth Creator of the Day and of the Night Lord of all that occurs in the Universe
There is not one event; there is not one moment; there is not once single breath I take.
That You Alone as God knows the way I take; and the moves I make. You are God and no God is likened unto you.
There is no God so great nor being so wrapped in beauty; that as magnifcat as you are;
I call you Father.
GOD......
That is more than I can comprehend and in all humility I bow before your throne.
I am yours.
Help me O God to be in harmony with You and to walk with your Son today that I might be as He is and you are;
As you promised me you would do...........as God. | |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment